GEY 102 (INTRODUCTION TO GEOLOGY II)
- Minerals – definition, physical and chemical properties.
- Common rock forming minerals.
- The petro logical microscope.
- Description of basic rock types- igneous rock, sedimentary and metamorphic rock.
- Classification and megascopic identification of the main rock types.
- External processes- welding of rock- physical, chemical and biogenic.
- Folding and faulting of rocks. Types of folds and fault.
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE MATERIAL HERE
A BSc Graduate in Chemistry and a Professional Web/Android developer