What did you learn too late in life?
1. Stop posting everything on social media.
2. Most people don’t like you, it’s just a symbiotic relationship.
3. Don’t force ANYTHING – relationships, conversations, dating, etc.
4. Get up every day and find your motivation, then use that to propel you through the day.
5. Money does NOT give you real happiness. It’s just an illusion.
6. Most people don’t even know what true happiness looks like.
7. Don’t waste your youth. Live it, at the right time.
8. You can sacrifice a lot for someone who really matters to you, but they may still leave you.
9. Control your emotions most of the time. Don’t let them control you unless they need to.
10. Whether you believe in science, religion, or nothing at all, death is NOT the end.
11. Invest in good memories, whether you have the money or not. You will need it as you get older.
12. It’s all in the mind.
13. Love yourself, but don’t forget to give back to others. Treat everyone with kindness even when they are mean to you. Kindness is strength, not weakness.
14. Do good to others and expect nothing in return. It is not a business.
15. Keep your heart, mind and body clean. Always avoid negative energies.
16. Drink lots of water often.
17. Eat healthy – vegetables, fruits, avoid junk food and processed foods.
18. Exercise often. Go for a run, go to the gym, body weight….
19. In the end, you will realize that not everything makes sense. Our incessant efforts to get rich make us angry, want attention, life, etc.
20. Don’t sue anyone who doesn’t do the same for you.
21. Just because he / she is looking at you DOES NOT have to take him / her the way they like you.
22. This girl / boy who dresses oddly, looks funny and is funny … this “uncool person” at school where no one wants to hang out or be seen with …. You would be surprised at how much they have changed unlike a few years ago.
The one below is Megan Fox
23. You will probably die before you reach your full potential, so LIVE IT NOW!