CHM 102 (GENERAL CHEMISTRY II) (4 UNIT)
- Bonding and intermolecular forces.
- The periodic table descriptive inorganic chemistry of main group i. ii. Iii. Iv: period 1 and 2 periodicity (s-block. D block f block and noble gases). Brief introduction to transition metal chemistry (1st row).
- Nuclear chemistry, basic principles of organic chemistry.
- Qualitative and quantitative organic elemental analysis. (C. H,N,S halogen; and other)
- Determination of molecular formula
- Functional group chemistry and synthesis of organic substances such as hydrocarbon, alcohols, aldehydes and ketones. Amines carboxylic acid and ti derivatives
- Polymers in everyday use
- Carbohydrate, lipids and proteins.
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE MATERIAL HERE
A BSc Graduate in Chemistry and a Professional Web/Android developer