MAT 104(ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS III)
- Geometry representation of vector in 1-3 dimension, component, direction cosines.
- Addition of vector and multiplication of vector by a scalar, linear independence. Scalar and vector product of two vectors.
- Differentiation and integration of vectors with respect to scalar variable. Two dimension coordinate geometry.
- Straight line circle parabola ellipses, hypobolar. Tangent and normal. Kenematics of a particle.
- Component of velocity and acceleration of a particular moving in a plain.
- Force and momentum, newtons law of motion; resistance vertical motion, motion of a particle, elastic string, motion of a simple pendulum, impulse and change of momentum.
- Impart of two smooth sphere. Direct and oblique impart.
DOWNLOAD MATERIAL/PASTQUESTION HERE
A BSc Graduate in Chemistry and a Professional Web/Android developer